- All radon tests are conducted using electronic, continuous radon monitors (CRM).
- Monitors must be left in home for a minimum of 48 hours.
- Whenever possible, the monitor will be placed prior to your inspection so results will be ready when your inspection is performed.
- If the monitor is placed on the day of your inspection, results will be texted or called in to you and/or your Realtor from the home when the monitor is picked up.
- A computer generated radon report will be emailed to you and/or your agent.