In depth inspections so that you will fully understand the condition of your new home.
What you want before you buy:
- Inspections meet and exceed ASHI (American Society of Home Inspector) standards.
- An inspection of a typically sized home will take between 3-4 hours.
- Your inspector will go through the house once or twice thoroughly inspecting and taking notes and pictures prior to your arrival. This will allow your inspector to concentrate on inspecting the home without distractions or interruptions.
- When you arrive half way through the process, you will sit down with your inspector and review the findings when reviewing all pictures taken. After that, you will walk around the house and through the interior with the inspector to review and discuss all findings. The 2nd half of the inspection process typically takes between 1-2 hours.
- During the walk-through, your inspector will answer all your questions as well as show you how the home operates and any maintenance tips specific to your new home.
- Upon completion, your inspector will provide you with a USB drive containing all the pictures taken during the inspection. During a typical inspection, as many as 75-150 pictures may be taken.
- You will also be given a “How To” book that will help you operate and maintain your new home.
- A detailed report that is specific to your home will be emailed to you and/or your Realtor that evening or the next morning.